Written by gepr on August 8, 2013
It took me way too long to come up with a scalable representation of a tiny bit of math. In order to log it for posterity, I figured, I’d describe it briefly here. What worked was to:
- Generate the equation in LyX.
- Export it into HTML.
- Make it frickin’ huge in Firefox.
- Take a screenshot and crop it.
- Trace the bitmap in Inkscape using brightness cutoff 0.90.
- Save the path as a plain SVG.
- Import it into LibreOffice.
Just to be complete, here’s the equation:
Cout(t) = ℒ − 1Mexp1 − √,
where g(s) = k1 − k1k2 + a − ab